The MasterClass Kombucha is a world-class course that you won't want to miss! Learn how to produce millions of litres like the best "pros".
Kombucha MasterClass - Become a Major Actor!
- The kombucha market : Trends, growth, strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- The science of kombucha : The chemical and biological composition of kombucha. Find out more about yeasts, bacteria, pH, sugar, vitamins, probiotics, alcohol, health benefits, etc.
- Kombucha brewing methods : Find the method that's right for you. From brewing to bottling, a complete exploration of the four brewing strategies that work.
- Your kombucha laboratory : How to build your control centre. The science, tools and methods for measuring and controlling alcohol, sugar, pH, total acidity, etc.
- Create a high-quality product on a large scale: How to control your culture, flavours, colours, alcohol, speed of fermentation, carbonation, shelf life, food safety and reproducibility.
- Design your own kombucha flavours and colours: How to compose, test and validate your flavours: play with sweetness, acidity, tastes, colours, extraction methods and ingredients.
- Virtual kombucha factory tours: Visit the medium-sized kombucha factories and their configurations: production floors, storage, cold room, loading bays, bottling, loading, etc.
- Quality control and assurance : How to create effective processes for detecting, resolving and preventing problems.
- Case study : How to maximise your plant's capacity and adapt it to your desired size.
The educational tools used
La Kombucha Masterclass comprises four main teaching tools, all designed to help students understand and retain new knowledge. In each module, students have the opportunity to view, read, exchange and apply: :
- View - Courses at the Kombucha Masterclass are completely virtual. It includes videos that participants can watch at their own pace. The videos are subtitled in English, French, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Read - The Masterclass offers technical sheets and documents for consultation.
- Exchange - Once a month, subscribers can take part in a live online webinar session to ask questions and take part in discussions with other producers.
- Apply - The Masterclass offers practical courses so that kombucha producers can apply their knowledge in their factories.
La Kombucha Masterclass is an entirely virtual platform that guides students through the technical content and case studies presented.
Students are invited to ask questions about each module during our monthly live webinars. She also has the opportunity to interact with a community of kombucha producers spanning five continents.
La Masterclass is a very practical course. Students are encouraged to apply all the knowledge they have acquired in their own kombucha factory.
Trainers - experts in the field
Sébastien Bureau: President of Mannanova, he has helped more than 250 kombucha brewers around the world to increase their production while maintaining a high level of quality. From 2009 to 2014, he was vice-president of R&D at Rise Kombucha and helped make it the largest producer in Canada. In five years, the company grew from 200 litres a week to more than a million litres a year, and built an international reputation as the largest kombucha company in Canada.
Thomas Durant: Mannanova's Production Manager, he has been honing his knowledge and skills in the food industry for 10 years. He worked alongside Sébastien for Canada's largest kombucha producer, and now the two have joined forces to create a growing international kombucha community. When he's not making kombucha, his hands are full with other production-related activities. His mandate is to use his experience to help others make the best possible product for the public.
Training registration fee: 1,800 $USD (~ €1,670) per participant (one subscription per company/project).
This fee includes videoconference support from Mannanova's kombucha experts to discuss production issues, growth management, etc.